Skip to content
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There is no exchange, cancellation or refund applicable once an order is placed and/or an item is purchased from the brand.
- Once an item is collected, the brand will not be held accountable for any claims post collection.
- A 50% advance payment is required at the time of placing an order.
- Once an order is placed, a copy of a detailed invoice will be shared with the client for review and confirmation, after which no claims or changes will be permitted.
- Once an order is ready for collection, it must be collected within a maximum duration of 3 months.
- Charges will be applied for subsequent alterations after a final fitting. The validity for alterations is 3 months after delivery date.
- Sizes may vary from client measurements depending on the silhouette of a design.
- The colours of an actual design may vary from the colours shown on our website and social media pages when viewing from your screen.
- Design patterns of chikankari and lace may vary depending on availability.